We are are looking to bring on a Sales Executive to generate and account manage new business for both the digital agency (Emotio Design Group) and our development company (DNA Digital). You will join our highly talented team based in Northwood, North West London.
We have big plans for the next few years, and this is an excellent opportunity to join our successful Agency. Basic salary based on experience with a generous commission structure. Don’t miss out!LEARN MORE & APPLY
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the design files to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will also be asked to enhance and build on various content management platforms to support our design and development teams. You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the website looks as well as how it works.LEARN MORE & APPLY
Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a stand out Marketing Exec who is passionate about going the extra mile to ensure our clients expectations are exceeded. We are looking for someone with great people skills, a keen eye for detail and commitment to delivery.
You will be responsible for planning & delivering marketing campaigns including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Adwords, paid and organic social media and email for our clients. Working closely with Senior Management and the rest of the team, you will conduct research, analysis, implementation, and reporting of marketing campaigns. You will also be expected to keep Senior Management Team advised on the status of campaigns and provide early notice of any potential hurdles that need to be overcome or requirements to re-evaluate campaign strategies.
You will be a client champion; working closely with them to ensure delivery of superb Digital Marketing campaigns, on time, to budget and of a standard to exceed all client expectations.
– To provide a high-quality service and deliver effectively, efficiently and consistently
– Promote the brand values of the organisation through the contribution of quality work and a high level of customer service
– Understanding client requirements and successfully communicating your progress in their campaigns
– Problem solve and raise issues to MD or GM as necessary
– Ongoing Monthly Marketing management, ensuring maximum ROI and reporting of your clients
– Marketing campaign set ups for new clients
– Checks on team members campaign setups
– Twice weekly reporting meeting with GM
– Take part in fortnightly half day Marketing team sessions for collaborative team input and innovation
– Taking, and assisting, in meetings with clients and prospective clients
– Oversight of client budgets and control of spends
– Any other duties as necessary
– Typically, a minimum 3 years+ experience.
– Experience in a Marketing agency is preferred but not essential
– Passed Google Adwords Certification
– Experienced in successfully setting up and managing Adwords campaigns
– Experienced in successfully setting up and managing Paid Social Media campaigns
– Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to self-educate
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn More & Apply
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Picking a design agency is not an easy task, not only do you need to like the team you work with but they need to know what they are doing!